General Liability provides coverage for your legal costs if your business accidentally causes bodily injury to somebody or damage to their property. It also covers harm caused by your PR and advertising content, which might include libel or copyright infringement.

You work in or around your clients’ homes and could be sued not only for accidental damage caused while you’re doing your work, but also for something that goes wrong after you leave. General Liability will cover you for:

  • Ongoing work at a job site

  • Jobs you’ve already completed 

  • Products you’ve manufactured or sold

  • Your social media, website, and other PR

Lula’s insurance partner Mylo can help you shop from multiple top-rated insurance carriers to help you find the best value in General Liability coverage that meets the needs of your business.

If you need help setting up a policy, get started here:

Did this answer your question?